To lose 10 kg without harming your health, start losing weight correctly! A bunch of diets promise instant weight loss, but once the weight loss stage is over, it instantly returns to its place as well.
How to lose weight without harm to health of 10 kilograms per month?
Nutritionists do not favor lean foods. Since there is an opinion that many diseases result from an improper diet with a small amount of nutrients. Scurvy is one example. Serious illness cured by ascorbic acid. The usual reduction in diet to reduce calories and lose 10 kilograms of weight will lead to a deplorable condition. The nails will start to break, and with them the hairline. The skin tissue will become noticeably pale. But if you eat right, it can be avoided.
Basics of weight loss
To part with 10 kilograms of overweight, it is enough to follow the laws of good nutrition. The weight will go not only barrels and belly, but also arms, face and legs. Remember that a hyperactive individual loses weight in a very mild time without harm to health. Spending a bunch of calories per day results in the inevitable elimination of 10 kilograms per month.
The laws of 10 kg weight loss:
- Discard bread products from your diet before you lose weight. Bread can be replaced with breads.
- Eat dietary meat - chicken breast, beef. Eat steamed or baked fish.
- Eat fruit early in the day. You can eat cabbage around the clock.
- Breakfast should be plentiful. Losing 10 kg weight in a month without harm to health will help a breakfast with more than 30% daily calories. Dine 5 hours before bed.
- Avoid being hungry. An empty stomach is the enemy of weight loss. Fasting causes disruption of the digestive system, deterioration of condition and mood. It is useful to have a snack with apples, cottage cheese, yogurt, yogurt.
- Losing 10 kilograms weight in a month without harm to health is possible if you eat foods that are 80% grain, fruits and vegetables. The remaining gap is supplemented with kefir food and meat. These foods should be consumed daily, taking into account the calorie content.
To get rid of 10 kilograms in a month, you need to understand the basics of weight loss. Let's say you have a certain amount in your bank account. This number will equal the number of calories that make up your body. Some foreign nutritionists believe that 1 kg of weight is equivalent to seven thousand seven hundred calories.
Food is an increase in the bill, and an active lifestyle, which results in physical training or regular walking, requiring the expenditure of calories, is a waste of money. Put in more money than you spend, and it will eventually grow taller and appear overweight. Well if you burn calories then the weight will go away.
Slimming strategy for 10 kilos in a month
- Exercise for a few hours a day. It helps to eat and lose weight. This method is not as good as it is harmful.
- Try not to overeat and stick to a certain daily calorie level.
Exercise and eat well, and you can lose 10 kg in a month without harming your health.
To lose 1 kg of weight, you have to burn 7, 700 kg of calories. It turns out that to lose 10 pounds in a month, you have to burn 17, 000 pounds of calories in a week. That is, you should lose 2-3 kg of weight per week. You can calculate your calorie intake using an online calculator.
For the normal functioning of a female body weighing 50 kg, in order not to harm health, it is enough to consume 1200 calories. At the same time, you need to eat healthy foods saturated with vitamins.
So now you know how to lose 10 kg in a month without harming your health. Good luck!